Tuesday 1 May 2012

Dr.Manhattan

Well, I had a very rough week with the roughest batch of exams in a long time...
And that meant I couldn't force myself to paint stuff, I just needed to paint something willingly.

Now, every morning, I wake up and see my Earthborn Dire Troll (Hordes) in my display, primed and unpainted. He was part of a painting league that stopped abruptly in 2010 and it didn't help that his little brothers fell from my work locker (the highest) to the floor chipping their paintjob and demoralizing me to finish painting the whole list.
Every morning I wake up and think ''What a beautiful miniature, if only I had time to paint it''.

1 (me demoralized and up for painting)
+
1 (me waking up thinking that Earthborn should get a paintjob)
=

 Meet Dr.Manhattan! 






 I used a wreck marker for the base, painted in the same colors as my mercenaries. (although I'm not sure if it's a nomad wreck or a cygnaran warjack)

Still some highlights that needs to be done and he's way far from perfect but the perfectionist in me is shut by all the hours of work spent on this big blue guy.
I apologize if the pics look blurry for now and I'll try to get couple of better shots.

Hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you're right, the wreck marker is for the mercs Nomad.

    Simple paintjob well done. Good job.

    ReplyDelete