Monday 16 April 2012

Nuclear Launch Detected (Part 3)

Well, it took me some time to go back to my MERCS, not that I didn't want to but I was mostly distracted (as it is often the case) either by the Blorkade-Runners or university teamwork.

Three things kept me going so I would see the completion of the third member of the Blue Tiger group: This blog, the Mercs Minis Forums where I said I would finish the leader and the fact that more and more people are looking at Mercs starters at the store and picking up some.

I won't write more text as you've waited long enough for the pictures:

Here it is! The Keizai Waza Assault Leader of my Blue Tiger Corp.


I Love that little Tactical Nuke, I was afraid I couldn't make it look good but I'm pretty satisfied with the result.



As you can see, he is on a better base than plain old plastic, it's a Secret Weapon ''iron deck'' base, I wanted this 'industrial' feel to my guys, a feeling you could find playing your starcraft Terrans or simply by looking at Mercs' beautiful artworks.

And now a group shot of the three members so far, notice that I also changed their bases and I marked them for gaming as I saw on the Mercs forums.




Now only two more members to paint!! (Although I'm seriously thinking about getting that little sniper to have the full 6...I'll paint him in a reverse paint scheme.)
I don't want to make promises I cannot keep but I'm seriously wondering if I can have the last two (demolition and heavy) painted by this week's Thursday: In time to play with new players in the community.

Comments and critics welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment